Juan Sagalés Cantenys
Degree in Law and Master’s Degree in Tax Advice (MUAF) from the University of Navarra.
Master’s Degree in Business Law from the Barcelona Bar Association.
Degree in Business Science from the Ramón Llull University.
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors.
Continuing vocational education and training
2017 – Corporate Finance Degree – Pompeu Fabra University
2016 – Financial Accounting Degree – Pompeu Fabra University
2015 – Specialised course in International Taxation (30 hours) – ESADE
2013 – Double Taxation Relief – International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD)
Specialist in corporate law. He has extensive experience in advising start-ups on corporate matters, as well as in negotiating with investors, establishing shareholder’s agreements, etc.
He is secretary of the Board of Directors of several companies.
Juan Sagalés’ most recent experience includes representation to:
Wall Box Chargers
- In the financing round leads by Iberdrola, Black Label Investments and AM Gestió, amounting to €15 million.
- Leadership of the transaction that gives entry through secondary purchase to SEAYA VENTURES in the sharecapital of the Company. https://seayaventures.com/seaya-ventures-backs-wallbox-with-a-e2m-investment-to-support-the-company-on-its-international-expansion/
- Joint Venture with the Chinese company Changchun FAWSN.
- Financing round giving entry to Quadis y Eurofred.
- International expansion. Incorporation of subsidiaries in Germany, France and the United Kingdom.
- Secretary to the Board of Directors.
Grupo Siderúrgico Internacional
- Generational succession from the Founder to the second family generation. Business volume of the Group: €2.000 millions.
Clínica Sagrada Familia
- Acquisition of the Company by Grupo Echevarne.
- Takeover of the consulting Spanish company GM Integra.
Intervention in the investment and development of the new Sorli Supermarket complexes.
- Acquisition of the lands and development of the investment in Sitges (Barcelona) and Castelldefels (Barcelona) for an aggregate value of €35 millions.